It’s officially Craft Season! I have designated October first through January first as such because there is much money to be spent concerning craftiness. We must begin preparing for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. There is no rest between holidays. Nate usually makes me stave off decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving dinner, and I mean that literally down to the minute. But…since Nate isn’t here…I have decided to set out a few penguin friends in order to satisfy the urge.
This is a short summary of how the end of my summer went…since I disappeared from my own blog for a month: * Baby girl turned one * then she started walking * I started school * RIP laptop charger * Was attacked by my client and therefore quit my job * Regained my assurance in what I do (Hospice, End-of Life care) * Dove back into volunteering * Resurrection of five year old laptop charger that happens to fit my now laptop * Wonderful skype dates with Nate * Got diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis * Nate got three month profile for bi-lateral stress fractures in his legs * Week of tests at school (the professors all coordinated their tests in order to make us as miserable in life as possible and diminish any leftover hope instilled in success * CRAFT SEASON BEGINS
No comments:
Post a Comment