It has been a wonderful week.
I have received letters for every day of the week from PFC McCready.
Baby Girl started waving! After months for working on clapping and receiving vacant stares, I get nothing. After waving casually at her, without thought, she starts waving back!
I took a trip back home to celebrate my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary with approximately 100 other guests. It was beautiful. I then attended my niece’s second birthday party. This reminds me that my own daughter is nine months old and soon I will be planning her first birthday party. She is also wearing 12 month clothes already. She is long and skinny.
The rest of the week I have been keeping home. Keeping home has become a daily struggle for me. My home is in a constant state of organized chaos. As soon as I get one area clean I go and live in another. I am still figuring out how to live in my home and keep it organized without a helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment